Sushma's Solution fo r Fastener Analysis or Bolt Joint Analysis for Batch Testing or Quality Checks of Fastener is a perfect Digital replacement for the Hydraulic Bolt Tension Torque Meters.
Sushma Bolt Torque & Tension Testing System- Manual machine is designed to verify and validate the torque and clamping force of the threaded fasteners and to find its K-factor. System consist of manual operated rigid test rig with a hand wheel as shown in the picture. It comes with Torsion sensors, Smart touch screen Display unit, required adapters & fixtures.
Sushma's Solution for Fastener Analysis or Bolt Joint Analysis for Batch Testing or Quality Checks of Fasteners. Which is designed for measurement of
1) Co-Efficient of Friction
2) Applied Torque vs Tension Created
3) Thread Torque
4) Bearing Friction Torque
5) Applied Torque
for Bolt Sizes from M2 to M68 Bolt Sizes
- The system is Self - supported rigid structure, consisting of Torque tension sensor module with a facility to test Bolts of various sizes and
- Ergonomic component loading height
- User friendly operating screen
- Easy of Assemble and disassemble of wear-out components
- Degree of rotation on the nut to achieve clamping load can be measured
- Tower lamp indication for machine ideal condition and testing completion
- Emergency push button
- Sensory overload protection available
- Smart 7” touch screen display which displays simultaneous display of applied Torque, Thread frictional torque and Tension during fastener testing
- Easy to remove Torque-Tension Sensor and indicator for recalibration
- This testing system provides high performance, flexibility, accuracy, and reliability.
- Conforms to ASTM A938, ASTM F543 and ISO 6475 standard requirement
- Machine available in both Vertical & Horizontal orientation
Request for more information to see how we can help you with a Bolt Torque Tension Testing Solution that suits your needs.