- SushmaTM Force Gauge is a versatile digital push pull gauge, measuring Force in both compression (Push) & tension (Pull) modes.
- A compact, handy, easy to use & highly accurate instrument has an inbuilt loadcell which measures forces.
- The high sampling rate of Sushma Force Gauges enables the user to capture the peak force easily, especially in destructive tests which occurs in milliseconds.
- The feather touch tactile keys makes it very intuitive to operate and use for any layman.
- This digital force gauge is ideal for handheld or test stand applications and is available in several capacities.
- With the threaded sensing rod you can connect variety of accessories or adaptors suitable to the application. Also has threaded holes at the back for fixing it on test stands or other fixtures.
Digital Force Gauge or widely known as Push Pull Gauge provides accurate and simple solutions for quality, research, and design engineering professionals in industrial or service businesses. They are used to verify design and process standards in order to ensure safety, reliability and efficiency. Digital gauges can be used for destructive or non-destructive force measurement applications and check both compression and tension (push or pull) force
Applications include Digital force gauge with built-in sensor:
- Compression or Tension
- Crimp joint
- Flexing or Bending
- Spring testing
- Textile testing
- Suitable for laboratory or production area use