- Pinch type sensors are ideal for measuring pinch forces that gets applied.
- The sensor is designed to measure only compressive forces
- Used to measure pinch force created by automatically closing windows, doors and sunroof systems under defined spring rate displacements
- These sensors are ideal at offering solutions in both Automotive and Medical Applications
- Ideal for automotive or medical applications
- Slim design
- Strain gauge based
For any kind of assistance to either select a force sensor or to custom design it, please contact our experts to discuss your specific application.