SushmaTM low profile series of load cells are based on the conventional low profile or pancake load cell principle. Low profile load cells are commonly known as pancake load cells- are efficient, reliable, and highly accurate. Pancake Load Cells feature fully-welded metallic construction and a versatile low profile design for easy integration. These sensors have good output symmetry between compression and tension operation. Often used for static fatigue tests. These are available in capacities of 20kN to 500kN.
- For calibrating or for verification of Uni-axial Testing Machines, Universal Testing Machines, Compression and Tensile Testing machine as per IS:1878-1:2005 / ISO 7500-1:2015 or any other international standards
- Suitable for metrology use as a reference standard or a transfer standard
- Suitable for verifying test benches and fatigue testing systems, structural and material testing machines, Hydraulic/Pneumatic Press Force monitoring
- Classification of Class of Sensors as per ISO 376:2011 or IS:4169:2014
- The shear web design in the small profile sensor yields high performance and offers high resistance to extraneous forces such as bending, side and torsion loads. Low deflection, high accuracy and lowest creep
- Compact low-profile design frees up valuable vertical testing space
- Calibrated directly with Dead Weight Force Calibration machine as per ISO 376 in an accredited ISO 17025 lab
- Temperature compensated for better results as per standards
- Universal Type (Compression & Tension)
- Model No FS-217B is highly accurate Class 0.5 loadcells
- Model No FS-217C is Highly accurate Class 1 loadcells
For any kind of assistance to either select a force sensor or to custom design it, please contact our experts to discuss your specific application.