The flange type reaction torque sensors (non-rotating) with Square drive can be used to accurately measure static and dynamic torque that is high speed in nature. This is based on Newton’s third law of angular motion, which states “when torque is exerted on a body, then an equal amount of torque is relayed in the opposite direction about the same axis of rotation”. These are available in capacities of 2Nm to 20kNm.
- For checking and calibrating torque wrenches, torque screw drivers and other hand torque tools.
- Used for Pneumatic & Electrical Screw-driver Testing
- To measure torque of Hand Tools such as Spanners, Wrenches, sockets, etc.,
- Non-rotating type tool
- Compact low profile design that helps free valuable vertical space
- High accuracy, low deflection
- Convenient flange mountings
- Supplied with mating connectors
- Rugged, Compact and low profile design
- Standard- Female square drive
- Optional - Male square drive (TS-105M)
If you are in search of a torque sensor or need a customized product please contact us to procure the right solution for your need.