Non-contact type Rotary Torque sensor has high accuracy, low noise, good-overload capacity, ample range, good noise tolerance and wide temperature range. State-of-the-art strain gauge and non-contact signal transfer and sensing and non-contact signal transfer makes them suitable proper control, laboratory and production use. They can be floated or foot mounted with an integral mounting base. These are available in capacities of 2Nm to 1kNm.
These are designed to measure the rotating drive torque using a conventional shaft-to-shaft configuration with in-line placement. It is suitable for inline testing of motors, Engines, trans-mission-propellers, pumps, driveline fans, crankshafts and other similar rotating devices. These are especially designed for high speed applications.
- ±10 Volt or ±5 Volt Analog Output with 0.02% Resolution and Low Noise & Ripple
- 14 Bit Engineering Unit Output Via Com Port
- Includes PC Interface Software and Cable
- No Pots, Switches or Manual Adjustments. 11 Selectable Signal Filters
- Strain Gauge Sensing that is robust and with a compact assembly
- High Strength Alloy Steel Shaft with 200% Torque Overload Capacity
- Noise Tolerant. Compatible with IGBT based Adjustable Speed Drives
- Optional Speed Pickup
- Provided with Calibration Certificate of an ISO 17025 Accredited calibration laboratory.
If you are in search of a torque sensor or need a customized product please contact us to procure the right solution for your need.