- SushmaTM Transfer Torque Wrench is a kind of Torque Wrench that consists of a torque transducer with a lever as well as interchangeable adapters. These are connected to an amplifier/indicator or the Sushma Display Unit via a cable.
- This is an important device that is needed for the establishment of the traceability of SI units in toque calibration. TTW, by virtue of their design, enables torque to be introduced via lever arm (which is similar in construction to the click type torque wrench).
- They are insensitive to bending moments and transverse forces, therefore it contributes the least to measurement uncertainty.
- These are basically digital torque wrenches / torque wrench with digital display that can be utilized as torque auditing tools.
- Transfer Standard or Reference Standard for Torque Wrench Calibration device (Torque wrench tester, torque wrench checkers with built-in torque measuring device and loading mechanism) to ensure metrological traceability according to DKD R 3-8, ISO 6789-2:2017
- Calibration of Torque Wrench Testers (Built-in Torque Transducer) is a very high accuracy digital torque wrench
- Capacity options available are from 5 Nm to 3000 Nm with male square drive output
- Accuracy class 0.2 according to DKD -R 3-7-2010
- Absolutely insensitive to lateral, axial forces and to bending moment
- Calibrated at ISO 17025 accredited laboratory using Dead weight calibration machines as per DKD-R 3-7-2010 for measurement traceability.
- Calibrated in clock-wise mode (CCW optional)
- Insensitive to changes in the length of the lever arm of the wrench.
- Can be mounted on any orientation; that is – horizontal, vertical or otherwise.
- To be used in combination with Sushma high precision digital display unit having 200,000 counts.
- Also, compatible with any mV/V input strain gauge measuring amplifier.
- Can be used either at an onsite facility or a permanent location.
Global or local! Contact a Sushma expert today to discuss your specific needs.