Sushma’s torque wrench calibrator as per ISO 6789:2017-2 for static torque tools is the automatic torque wrench calibration system that is built as per the complex ISO standard. The design ensures that the user can utilize the system adeptly with minimal exposure on it.
Calibration of Static Torque Tools as per ISO 6789:2017-2 involves:
- Torque Wrenches: Dial, Click, Digital, Fixed, Torsion/Flexion Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Torque Screw Drivers: Click, Slip, Digital, Fixed Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Calibrate various types of torque tools such as, Type 1 (Indicating) & Type 2 (Setting) as per ISO 6789:2017-2
- Quick changeover of different capacity sensors using two pins
- For ease of operation a user-Guided Torque Wrench Calibration steps are provided as per the ISO 6789:2017-2
- User friendly and requires bare minimal exposure to operate the machine expertly
- Calibration Readings are stored as Reports on the Control Display Unit that can be downloaded to the PC via a USB cable or USB Pen drive
- IOT Ready Control Display Unit for Remote Diagnostics & Monitoring.
- Our system ensures you are future ready with Dashboards & Analytics that helps tracks the Calibration Activity
- Storage Space is provided for Sensors, PC or Files
- CE Approved hence ready for global markets