Our latest product is the Digital Torque Wrench Calibration Computer controlled that is used to calibrate torque tools as per ISO 6789:2017-2, this has been designed to simplify the complex process while at the same time it ensures that the process falls within the ambit of the recently introduced ISO standard. This product comes along with Sushma STS-206 Software; by using this software calibration reports can be generated effortlessly.
Calibration of Static Torque Tools as per ISO 6789:2017-2, such as:
- Torque Wrenches: Dial, Click, Digital, Fixed, Torsion/Flexion Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Torque Screw Drivers: Click, Slip, Digital, Fixed Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Calibrate various types of torque tools such as, Type 1 (Indicating) & Type 2 (Setting) as per ISO 6789:2017-2
- Quick Changeover of different capacity sensors that has just two pins
- User-Guided Torque Wrench Calibration procedure as per the ISO 6789:2017-2 for ease of operation
- User friendly and requires bare minimum expertise to operate the machine
- Calibration Readings are stored in the Control Display Unit as Reports. These can be downloaded to the PC using a USB cable or USB Pen drive
- IOT Ready Control Display Unit for Remote Diagnostics & Monitoring - Scale up to the future with Dashboards & Analytics of your Calibration Activity
- STS 206 Software empowers the user to easily generate Calibration reports
- Storage Space provided for Sensors, PC and Files.
- CE Approved makes the system future-oriented for global markets