- Sushma’s torque wrench calibrator for static torque tools as per ISO 6789:2004 is the Torque Wrench Calibration System that is now called Torque Wrench Testing System in pursuance of the recently launched ISO Standard ISO 6789:2017.
- This product is particularly designed to give you better understanding of the process while complying with the complex ISO standard.
- The torque wrench tester consists of loading arm unit on a test bench. Provision has been made to mount various ranges of torque sensors, torque wrench under test and the display unit. Automatic torque wrench can also be calibrated.
Calibration/Testing of Static Torque Tools as per IS/ISO 6789:2004 involves:
- Torque Wrenches: Dial, Click, Digital, Fixed, Torsion/Flexion Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Torque Screw drivers: Click, Slip, Digital, Fixed Types (Indicating and Settable Types)
- Designed to reduce induced variations during the calibration process.
- Enables quick and easy torque wrench calibration and pre-setting, independent of human influence or sensor side and end load factor.
- The large hand wheel on the loading unit operates both in clockwise and counter-clockwise directions and thus ensures slow and uniform application of torque.
- Provided with holding arm along with an adjustable clamp (length & height directions) so as to adjust to different size and ranges of Torque Wrench during calibration.
- Designed to suit majority of torque wrenches within the torque range of 1 to 2000 Nm
- Floating reaction point minimises the side loads on torque wrench.
- The design allows for easy interchange of torque sensors.
We welcome you to get in touch with us so that we could suggest you the best product to suit your requirement.